Snappa- an online graphic design tool: This is a very powerful tool to design your picture. Also, this online graphic design tool helps you to create designs for your social media graphics, a presentation & Youtube banner, etc. Moreover, this online graphic design tool is perfectly well measured.
Today I am reviewing an online graphic design website that helps you to create amazing designs within a minute.
This online graphic design website is to give you a lot of options to design your picture for free. Similarly, they have so many features available to design your picture.
Create designs with these amazing features
- Perfect image dimensions,
- Pre-made templates,
- Free licensed high-res stock photos for commercial use,
- Fully-featured graphics editor,
- Add text, graphics, and effects,
- Schedule and share your graphics,
- Resize your graphics.
If you have no design skill then no problem, there are so many pre-made templates that help you to create a stunning design within a minute in front of you. So, Today I am going to give you a detailed review of Snappa – An online Graphic design tool, almost solve your graphic design problem.
Join here with Free Starter Plan. In this plan, they give you to access 5,000+ pre-made templates, 5 downloads per month, a limited amount of HD photos and graphics for 1 user.
Hence if you want to create unlimited graphics designs then you can go with the PRO Plan. Even more, this Pro Plan gives you more flexibility for your design. Therefore, If you want to upgrade your plan, first of all, login into your account and click on the Upgrade Now button.
How to register in Snappa?
Firstly, you have to create an account in Snappa. Go to “Get Started Free” on the right-hand side of the top. Click on it, then a popup will appear in front of you for registration.
Here type your Name, Email Address & Password and then tick on “I agree” box, finally click on the “Get Started Free.”
How to create designs with Snappa?
As you can see in the below screenshot, there are lots of predefined sections, such as social media post, blogging & infographics, etc, according to various website’s header sizes. Also, you can create your own sized graphic design with the help of Custom Graphic size.
Let’s start with a Social Media Posts section. In this section, I choose Facebook post as an example, you can choose any particular option which you want to create.
Now, click on a Facebook post and after that, another page will open in front of you. Follow the screenshot below-
Whatever you choose from those options, every time this page is open in front of you. Here you can find two option –
1. Start your design from scratch to create your own unique design,
2. You can select any of those pre-made templates and start designing.
1. Start design from Scratch
It means you start your design with a blank page and you make your own design. Then a blank page will open in front of you.
Start design from scratch: Video tutorial
Here I am providing you a video tutorial for your help. Also, It can help you to understand how to start your design from scratch. Let’s see the video.
2. Start design with Pre-made Templates
It means demo templates are already pre-made for you, just select any template as per your requirement and start designing. Now you just change the color, heading, subheading, and the body text as per your requirement and download it. For example, see the screenshot below-
After selecting Scratch / Pre-made templates, a design page will open in front of you, there you can see five tabs to design your picture.
These five tabs help you to design your image-
A. Background – Under this Background option, there are four tabs-
- Photos– Select your photo for your background image, but this is limited in the free plan,
- Patterns– You can select your pattern as your background image,
- Upload– Upload your image from here for your background,
- Color– Select your color for your background.
B. Effect – By this effect tab, you can create an effect for your background image. Also, you can do Color Overlay, Darken, Blur, Saturation, Hue and also adjust Brightness & Contrast for your background image.
C. Text – In this text tab, you can see three different styles of texts.
- Add a Heading,
- Body text.
Select any of these styles and after that, you can change your Font, alignment of font, the color of a font. Also, you can style your font by adding letter spacing, adjust font height and also you can style your font with adding a shadow and add an effect to your text.
D. Graphics– In this graphics tab, you can see three different options.
- Icons– You can add icons from here to your image,
- Photos– Add photos from here as per your project need,
- Upload– Upload your own photo from here.
E. Shapes– In this shapes tab, you can find different shape styles, also add it for designing your image.
3. Download, Save & Share your graphic design
After all the work is done, you can Save your project, Download your project with various options like Web optimized JPG, High-res PNG, Retina JPG (2x size), Retina PNG (2x size), Share it to your social media platform like Facebook, Twitter.
You can also see your saved projects form the dashboard. Go to your dashboard and click on Saved Graphics.
You can see all your saved projects here. Similarly, you can create a particular folder for saving your designs as per the projects. Click on Add new folder > Name a Folder > Ok
In conclusion, I am discussing some advantages and disadvantages to create your graphic design on this site of this free version.
- Design your image for free,
- Free Patterns for your image,
- 5000+ templates,
- You can upload your own images for free,
- Use unlimited Graphics Icons,
- You can share your design on Facebook & Twitter only,
- Select up to 10 favorites photos & icons,
- You can download the PNG file with a transparent background,
- Anytime you can change your design dimension from the Resize button.
- Limited HD photos & Graphics,
- Use only 1 user in this free use,
- Download only 5 design per month,
- You can’t upload your own font,
- Social Media Integration is not available.
Right now I am willingly sharing with you, a bonus tip for professionally creating your picture and this is also a substitute for Illustrator [Ai]. At this iconic place, you can uniquely design your own pattern. Moreover, it is an online graphic design tool for free.
Above all, after downloading your high-resolution images, you have to reduce your image file size for making it lightweight for a fast loading website and it is equally helpful for stocking them into your web servers.